Join our team
Help us support children and young people to fulfil their potential.
Trusts and Foundations Officer (part-time)
- Contract period: Permanent (start date April 2021)
- Hours: Part-time – 21 hours per week (3 days a week, 9-5pm)
- Salary: £30-35,000 (pro-rata and dependent on experience)
- Reports to: Director of Development
- Location: City Hall, The Queen’s Walk, London, SE1 2AA (currently all staff are home-based)
The successful applicant will help deliver our trust and foundations fundraising strategy and take responsibility for growing and developing an existing pipeline of prospects. The key focus of this brand-new role will be to identify, research and explore new funding opportunities, prepare and submit regular funding applications with support from the wider team, as well as manage the portfolio of existing trust and foundation donors, including multi-year funders. This will ensure funding opportunities are maximised, stewardship remains strong, and donor reporting is delivered on time.
We are only accepting applications for this role via CharityJob – please click the button below for more information on the role and how to apply.