Learn more about the difference we make to young Londoners.
On this page, you can find our 2022 Impact Report. We hope you’ll get a real sense of the difference that we and our many partners have made, and how young Londoners have overcome the challenges they face and created new opportunities to shape our great city for themselves.
We know there is a lot more to do; but by putting young people at the heart of our work, together, we can sustain and build on this impact into the future.
Thank you for your support.
Chief Executive, Mayor’s Fund for London
We supported close to 35,000 young Londoners aged 4-24.
We worked across 33 London boroughs
Over 82% of young Londoners we impacted came from Black, Asian, and minoritised ethnic backgrounds
In our 2022 Impact Report, you can find the following:
- Messages from our Patron and Youth Board
- Our work across London and what people say about us
- Our impact areas: food and wellbeing, education and skills, and employment and enterprise
- How we’re engaging with young people
- Our family of ambassadors, delivery partners, and supporters