What are web cookies?
We use the following types of cookie:
- Session cookies: to ensure you are recognised when you move from page to page within our site and that any information you enter is remembered;
- Persistent cookies: to recognise you as a unique visitor to our website so that we can tailor content to match your interests; and
- Third party cookies: these may be stored on your computer through use of YouTube embedded videos on the website.
- To allow you to do things on our website – for example, registering to take part in one of our programmes or signing up to receive our newsletter.
- To collect anonymous statistics – the information collected by cookies enables us to improve the website through usage figures and patterns. For example, to see which pages of the website – and therefore which of our services – are the most popular and how users are interacting with them.
- To improve your experience of our website – for example, to ensure that users can find what they are looking for easily.
The table below provides more information about the cookies we use and why.
MFL also uses some cookies which are strictly necessary in order for you to use our services available on our website.
How you can disable cookies
You may opt-out of Google’s analytics cookies by visiting Google’s opt-out page.
Click on the links below to find out how to change your cookie settings in:
If you’d like to learn more about cookies, including how they have been set and how to manage them, visit All About Cookies.
Website cookie acceptance
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Policy or our privacy practices, please email email@example.com or write to the Data Protection Officer, Mayor’s Fund for London, City Hall, The Queen’s Walk, More London, London, SE1 2AA. Alternatively, you can telephone 020 7983 4051.
May 2018 (version 1.0)