Volunteer with us
If you or your business is interested in supporting young Londoners, there are volunteering opportunities available with the Mayor’s Fund for London.
Our work varies throughout the year, so check this page regularly for new opportunities!
Explore this page to find out more about our volunteering opportunities and how you can get involved.
Volunteering is important as it allows you, our funders and stakeholders, a chance to see the impact your funding is having on local communities, and also allows you to directly engage with young Londoners:
- You make a difference to the lives of others
- You build meaningful community relationships
- You build new skills
- You will meet new people
What do we provide?
As a volunteer, we want to make sure you feel prepared to volunteer.
We will provide every volunteer with guidance before attending a session including:
- Inform them about child protection and safeguarding procedures,
- Answer any safeguarding questions they may have,
- Provide our top tips on how to have an enjoyable volunteering experience,
- Provide them the latest information around DBS requirements.