If you have a question about one of our programmes or a partnership opportunity, please contact the relevant team below.
We work with employers across London to provide volunteering opportunities for staff, as part of their commitment to supporting our programmes.
If your organisation is interested in working with us, please get in touch. Please note that we are unable to accommodate individual volunteering requests.
- General queries: email@example.com (or call 020 7983 4051)
- Partnership & Fundraising: Louise Richmond firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employment: Angela Law email@example.com
- Kitchen Social: Kim Buchan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media and Communications: Shahnaz Awan email@example.com
Governance & GDPR
Our registered company number is 6621189 and our registered charity number is 1124833. Contact us to make a subject access request (GDPR)
Our offices are located at 169 Union Street; the headquarters of the London Fire Brigade (LFB) and Greater London Authority (GLA).
If you need to visit our offices, you need to arrange an appointment with a member of the Mayor’s Fund for London team.
The relevant contact details are listed in the ‘Contacting Us’ section on this page.
- Getting here by Underground: the nearest London Underground (tube) stations are Southwark, on the Jubilee Line, Borough, on the Northern Line, and London Bridge, on both the Jubilee Line and Northern Line.
- Getting here by train: the nearest National Rail railway stations are London Bridge, London Waterloo, and London Waterloo East.
- Getting here by bus: the number 133, 21, 343, 344, and 40 buses all stop in the vicinity of our offices.
- Getting here by bike: there is limited bike parking in the vicinity of our offices, so you may be unable to secure your bike outside. Alternatively, there is a Santander Bike docking point immediately outside 169 Union Street’s main entrance.