Register for the
Please complete the form below to register your interest for next year’s Count on Us Primary Challenge.
By completing this form, you agree to:
- Pay a one-off fee of £80.00. per school to participate in the tournament.
- Pay £70.00 for a school resource and training pack if you are a new school participating for the first time.
- Select a lead teacher to attend teacher training in January 2020.
- Commit to practising for the Primary Challenge with all pupils in Year 4 & 5.
- Select a team of mixed gender team of three pupils to represent your school in the regional heats, with qualifying teams making it through to the final events at City Hall in the summer.
When you tell us why you would like to take part, please also indicate whether or not your school requires a resource pack.
*Please note we prioritise schools with an above average pupil premium/free school meals percentage.*