Where should the
maths club be held?
It will be easiest to run the maths club from your own classroom but sometimes this is not possible or sensible.
Wherever your club is based you need to think about:
- Access and time to prepare the room and set up resources.
- The location of your resources and how easy they will be to access before and during the club session.
- How pupils will reach the venue.
- Whether the room be suitable for all your activities, for example;
- A computer room might not work well for a large group of pupils doing practical maths;
- Your classroom might not be suitable if you are running an enterprise club with lots of practical equipment.