Many clubs in the project celebrated the success of their students. Some suggestions of how you could celebrate the successes could include things such as:
- Recording what a pupil achieves each week using a stamp and sticker card,
- Presenting certificates for each pupil when they complete a term at maths club,
- Have an assembly where pupils talk about and display what they have been doing in maths club.
Some support resources are available here.
Invite parents to:
- Try out some of the activities with their children,
- Join an end of term party or celebration.
Invite other staff and pupils to:
- Be taught the games you have used in the club, with the club members taking the lead,
- Buy some products the club members have made.
- Often being practical, maths clubs lend themselves to some great photo opportunities or the creation of objects worthy of display. Think about this in advance so that you can plan and be prepared to make the most of what happens.