This resource area contains the documents, resources and information your Local Authority will need to understand Theories of Change, provide Quality Assurance, monitor impact and evaluation.
Recruiting and monitoring
Please click on the buttons below to access the following resources.
- Example Local Coordinator job description: to support recruitment
- Example project cost breakdown: to support
- Example budget monitoring templates: to support management teams and programmes to monitor resource allocation
- Example data collection summary: to support the monitoring of children accessing the programme
- Example impact report: to support presenting impact to stakeholders
HAF Expert Advisory Session – Monitoring and Evaluation
How LA’s can build monitoring and evaluation into the design of your HAF programme.
With thanks to Professor Greta Defeyter, Director of the Heathy Living Lab at Northumbria University for this presentation.