People & Partners
This resource area contains the documents, resources and information your Local Authority will need to map partners and establish effective models of both direct or commissioned delivery.
On-boarding delivery hubs and partners
Please click on the buttons below to access the following resources.
- Example application form, supporting information and project end notes: to support your relationships with delivery hubs
- Example grant agreement, grant policy and grant calculator: to support your relationships with partners
The below resources will help you to facilitate working groups for the project.
- Example steering group terms of reference: to support your coordination of the programme
- Example project management group terms of reference: to support your coordination of the programme
- Example governance board terms of reference: to support your coordination of the programme
HAF Expert Advisory Sessions – Best Practice in Grant Making
How LA’s can use grant making in the HAF design in order to support small community organisations, as well as designing application and assessment/scoring processes.
With thanks to Tania Skae, Donor Relations Manager at The Flying Seagull Project.
HAF Expert Advisory Sessions – Food Industry
How your HAF programme can engage with the food industry. Topics covered include: corporate sponsorship, accessing professional chefs and family friendly food messaging, surplus food as a resource, including opportunities and challenges related to this and creating an attractive and affordable food offer that is both nutritious and culturally appropriate, as well as key learnings from Easter 2021 holiday provision.
With thanks to Victoria Murray, of Gails and Café Rouge, Rachel Ledwith, of the London Food Alliance and Alison Wilson, of Medleys and Mama Leys.
How to budget
Here are a selection of end of project expenditure summaries, tailored to small, medium and large programmes, as well as for a SEND offering.