We are on a mission to eliminate food insecurity in London for good.
Get in touch to see how your business can help support children and young people in our capital.
Join our roster of leading brands supporting London’s children.
Since Kitchen Social began in 2017, we have endeavoured to work with a wide variety of organisations with an interest in food to support our cause.
We are proud to currently work with a range of partners including restaurants, supermarkets, private members’ clubs and large food corporations with sites both in London and across the UK.
If you’re a business that wants to protect children’s right to food, we would love to hear from you.
We welcome any support you can give to help us reach even more children at risk of food insecurity in London.
Here are just some of the ways you could get involved:
- Add £1 on to every bill on an ‘opt-out’ basis
- Dedicate a dish to Kitchen Social, where a donation is made on every order
- Donate the equivalent cost of a meal for a young person on an ‘opt-in’ basis
- Offer to match every donation made to Kitchen Social through in-store collection points
- Donate a proportion of a specific menu to Kitchen Social – for example, kids, summer, or festive menus
- Run in-store promotions or competitions
Engaging your staff
Why not invite your team to volunteer at their local Kitchen Social hub?
This is a great way to engage directly with the children who benefit from our programme.
There are lots of enriching opportunities to engage, including:
- Cooking lunch for the children
- Running healthy eating workshops
- Co-ordinating a hands-on cookery session
- Facilitating a fresh fruit and vegetable tasting session
- Hosting lunch at your restaurant for children