The Mayor’s Fund for London has Corporate Partnerships with a number of companies working across a range of different sectors. The support of these partnerships helps fund our programmes and achieve our mission of empowering young Londoners from disadvantaged backgrounds to acquire the skills and opportunities they need to secure employment, climb the career ladder and escape the threat of poverty.
Partnership is one of the main principles of the Mayor’s Fund for London. We are proactive in seeking to establish innovative and meaningful collaborations, products and programmes that improve the life chances of Londoners whilst resonating with the expertise of the businesses involved.
Ways to get involved
- Strategic partnerships – Link our work with your company’s long term CSR objectives
- Sponsorship – Connect and grow your audiences through a Mayors Fund For London events, publications and projects. Payroll giving for your staff – Setting up payroll giving or ‘give as you earn’ means that you and your colleagues can give regularly. As well as being quick to set up and simple to manage, payroll giving is one of the easiest ways to support the Mayor’s Fund for London, and it’s tax free if you are a UK taxpayer.
- Charity ofChoice–Choose us and we will work with you to devise a fundraising programme to engage your staff, customers and community
- Gifts in kind –From raffle prizes to professional services
- Staff volunteering – an opportunity for your business and staff to give something back
- Corporate events – if you are hosting your own office fundraising event and would like ideas or support from us then please get in touch
We would like to thank all the companies, their teams and staff that support us.
To discuss a corporate partnership and get involved, contact:
Jill Rudnick, Director of Partnerships and Communications Tel: 020 7983 5704 email: firstname.lastname@example.org